The recent pandemic contributed to intensifying the use of technology, integrating it into health & fitness. People acknowledge the importance of keeping healthy and have embarked on various fitness routines to do so.
Every year, Taiwan Excellence selects eligible candidates through a rigorous and stringent selection system that covers four major aspects of R&D, design, quality and marketing to identify outstanding products that offer Innovative Value while satisfying the key criterion of being “made in Taiwan” And this year, the products selected are the [email protected] and the Body [email protected] Recumbent Stepper.
Malaysiakini and KiniEvents have teamed up with Taiwan Excellence and we invite you to join us to gain more insights from cross country perspectives and learn more about how these products have elevated us to embrace digital fitness during these trying times.
- The technology Innovation in Fitness and health industry.
- Analytics integration into fitness equipments
- Is technology the key to promote fitness and healthy lifestyle?
1. James Hsu – Sr. of Sales and Marketing Manager, Body Charger Fitness
2. Jerry Neogh – Commercial Sales Assistant Manager, Johnson Fitness
3. Marc Daniel - Chartered Physiotherapist & Director, Synapse Rehab Consulting
Moderator: Kit Mah, Health, Wellness, Fitness Icon & Nutritional Medicine Expert