Are incumbents evolving fast enough to face the disruptors?
The growing digital momentum in financing and investments is expanding to serve and empower the vast number of SMEs in Malaysia. P2P financing is one example that has been benefitting microSMEs. Personal investments via robo advisors have also been gaining more trust with the innovation of IoT and AI technology. We also ask, is it wise to be a DIY investor in this age?
Talking points include:
- Islamic P2P Financing for microSMEs
- The verticals of fintech
- Robo Advisors: the innovation of IoT & AI
1. Tunku Danny, Founder, microLEAP
2. Ezwan Annuar, Founder, Payfo
3. Ridwan Abdullah, Co-Founder, HelloGold
Moderator: Karamjit Singh, CEO, Digital News Asia